Do you want to turn back the time and reverse the evident signs of aging without undergoing surgical cosmetic procedures? Are you hoping that there’s an effective, long-lasting, and safe procedure available to contour and tighten the skin on your face without going under the knife?
Well, there is. It is known as Thermage.
Thermage Singapore is a unique radiofrequency (RF) therapy that tightens and smoothens the skin for a young-looking glow. Non-invasive and safe, many are choosing this revolutionary technology to perfect and live their skin.
What is Thermage?
As we get old, the collagen that keeps the skin toned, smooth, and tight deteriorates. We start to notice fine lines, imperfections, sagging, and deeper wrinkles.
Thermage is a radiofrequency treatment that reverses and addresses these evident signs of aging and environmental stresses on the skin. Thermage could be utilized on both the body and face and works by allowing the production of new collagen beneath our skin.
How Does Thermage Work?
During a Thermage Singapore procedure, the handheld device provides heat to the collagen-rich, deep skin layers. That heat stimulates the skin and enables the production of new collagen for firmer skin.
While most heat produced during a Thermage therapy is directed towards the deeper skin layers to stimulate collagen production, the device also moves through the fibrous setae. Then they contract, forming a naturally contoured, sculpted effect.
Results are seen after a single treatment. However, remember, your body could take a few months to create new collagen. That means the real outcome of the treatment would keep developing over a 3 to 6-month period.
What are the Benefits of Thermage?
Thermage is a low-risk, high-reward cosmetic procedure that provides numerous impressive benefits:
• Non-invasive. Thermage doesn’t involve injections or surgery.
• Painless. Thermage therapy is relatively painless and quick.
• Long-lasting results. The Thermage treatment’s result improves over time and could last for several years.
• Minimal downtime. After the procedure, you could return to work in no time because Thermage doesn’t have long downtimes.
• Versatile. Thermage effectively addresses wrinkles and loose skin on the face (such as the delicate skin around your eyes) and other parts of the body.
What Kinds of Results Can I Expect After One Thermage Treatment?
After a single treatment, you could expect tighter, smoother, and more contoured skin within the treated area. You might notice an immediate change in the skin, but results would keep developing and improving through the next months as the body creates new collagen.
Does Thermage Have Any Side Effects?
Some individuals undergo minor redness or swelling after the procedure. These side effects usually fade within 24 hours. Overall, Thermage is a very safe treatment alternative.
How Long After My Thermage Treatment Can I get back to normal activities?
In most instances, patients could go back to their regular activities right away after the treatment. There’s no complex after-care routine or downtime to be concerned with.
How Can I Maximize My Thermage Results?
Here are some tips that would assist you in getting the most out of your Thermage therapy:
• On your appointment, ensure that you’re well-hydrated. Your technician may also provide you with some pre-treatment instructions – obey these strictly.
• Following a Thermage treatment, ensure to exercise sun protection. That’s crucial. Constantly apply an SPF 50+ sunblock to your treated region when going outside. Reapply every two hours if you’re outside for an extended time.
Experience the Thermage Difference
If you’re ready to reverse the clock and return glowing, youthful skin without invasive surgeries, Thermage could be the perfect treatment alternative for you. Overall, Thermage is good therapy for addressing your skin problems. It’s a non-invasive treatment that offers results immediately. It’s a one-time treatment that doesn’t include discomfort and is good for addressing the face, eyes, and abdomen area.